Information on the processing of your personal data
in compliance with Article 13 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and in compliance with Section 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”)
Given the fact that personal data processing takes place in relation to filling out the Contact us form, we would like to inform you as the data subject on your rights and conditions of the processing of your personal data. We would also like to assure you that the protection of your personal data is of utmost importance for our organization and that we have established dedicated security measures in accordance with the GDPR.
Identification and contact data of the controller
Business name: Patrik Friedmann
Address: Dostojevského 3310/33, Poprad, 058 01
Phone number: +421 948 333 262
Responsible person: Patrik Friedmann, Phone No.: +421 948 333 262, email@example.com, Address: Dostojevského 3310/33, Poprad, 058 01
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact the responsible person at the above-mentioned contact details.
The purpose of personal data processing
The personal information provided in this form is solely for the purpose of contacting you and responding to your message.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The consent of processing personal data – Art. 6(1) c) of the GDPR (Section 13(1) b) of the Act)
Categories of recipients
Your personal data may be provided to the following categories of recipients:
Beneficiary in a third country or international organization Not applicable
Beneficiary in a Member State (EU and EEA) Provider of webhosting for the purposes of storage and /back-up of electronic data
Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations
There is no transfer currently taking place and no transfer is envisaged in the near future.
Period for which personal data will be stored
For the time necessary to respond to your message (about 15 days).
Information on the rights of the data subject
In accordance with Art. 13 – 21 of the GDPR (Sections 19 – 27 of the Act on Personal Data Protection), you have the following rights as data subject:
- the right to demand from the controller access to personal data (Art. 15 of the GDPR) concerning your person and confirmation of whether personal data concerning you are processed (Art. 15 of the GDPR),
– the right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data (Art. 16 of the GDPR),
– the right to erasure of your personal data where the purpose for which they were collected has ended or where one of the grounds included in Article 17 of the GDPR applies,
– the right to restriction of processing of your personal data where one of the cases included in Article 18 of the GDPR applies,
– the right to object to processing of personal data on the basis of Article 21 of the GDPR,
– the right to portability of personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR,
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic (Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov SR) – the right to initiate proceedings in accordance with Section 100 of the Act.
You can exercise your rights in writing at the controller’s address or the controller’s e-mail address stated in the title of this document. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Information on the right to withdraw anytime your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data related to the Contact us form at any time by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of personal data processing based on the consent prior to its recall.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. If you are interested in being contacted by us, we will need your contact details. If you do not provide us with your contact data, we will not be able to contact you, there are no other consequences.
Automated decision-making, including profiling
The controller does not use automated individual decision-making or profiling for the processing of personal data.